Covington is a village in Miami County, Ohio and was incorporated in 1835 on the site of the 1793 Fort Rowdy. Laid out in 1816, Covington was previously known under the names of Friendship, Newberry, and Stillwater. A post office called Stillwater was established in 1825 and changed to the name of Covington in 1836. | VIEW COMPLETE HISTORY | Today, Covington is a quiet, warm and friendly community which embraces small-town values. It is an agricultural and environmental community due to the surrounding farms and beautiful natural landscapes of the Stillwater River and Greenville Falls. Geography (from wikipedia.org) Covington is located at 40°7′6″N 84°21′5″W (40.118434, -84.351312). According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.35 square miles (3.50 km2), of which 1.32 square miles (3.42 km2) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.08 km2) is water. Portions of the west border follow along the Stillwater River and Greenville Creek.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.